since I've posted anything. TOO DAMN HOT! to do anything. It was a record breaking August. The other day the weather man said it was 112, but that it only felt like 105... what an ass, he obviously wasn't outside, it felt like 112 to me, I was out in it. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a dry heat. It's been hovering between 112 to 116 the past week at least. Few more days at this temp and you can stick a fork in me, I'll be well done.
One of the things I miss about back east, cold running water. No matter how hot it is outside you can run the faucet for a few minutes and have nice cold water. There is no such thing as cold water here without the use of ice cubes. We use to do our laundry in cold water, here your choices are warm and hot, it starts out hot and after a load or two goes to warm. During the summer you can actually turn your hot water tank off if you wanted to, we know a few people who do.
No comments:
Post a Comment