Tuesday, May 3, 2011

important to check receipts

Did learn today that it is important to check your receipts.
At 1st Walgreen's the cashier kept saying that there was no register reward for the cottonelle and that I would only get $1.00 off with my coupon so I might as well only buy 1 package. She was wrong of course. 3 packages  printed out a $4 register reward and my $1 coupon took off a dollar on each package.

At 2nd Walgreen's the bleach was supposed to be buy 1 get 1 free, but the register rang up all 4 and did not deduct 2 as being free. Had to have the manager take 2 of the bottles off the bill.

At Walmart's the toothbrushes were mixed up on the rack and I had to exchange 3 of them for the ones matching the coupon.... I'll take most of the blame on that one, I should have looked at them closer before getting to the register.

No comments:

Post a Comment