Saturday, July 23, 2011
6 Sunday papers coming tomorrow!
Was getting the paper on Wednesdays and Sundays and buying 5 at the grocery store, but then the price went up on the home delivery so I cancelled and was buying 6 Sunday papers on my way to Cracker Barrel. Paper called last Monday and wanted me back. Told them no thanks cause I needed to buy 6 papers and they wouldn't deliver 6, they said no only 3 at a time. Called me back on Tuesday, said they would do 6 but I said no cause I didn't like their price, they were only going to save me a few dollars. Called me Wednesday and they said we will give you Wed, Thurs, Fri. Sat. and 6 Sunday papers for $8.50 a week. Since I was paying $2 a paper for just the Sunday paper, I asked for how long will the deal be good for.... they said a year.... I said you got a deal!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment